Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Stories to Come!


I have decided to move my stories to my main page, A Place To Think Out Loud!  These are stories yet to be written up!


Gas Pumps & Inside Store
Pop, Uniform and Team Player
Super Hero
Sitting on the Bench
The Jello Box
The Caged Bird
Microwave Pizza
The Watermelon Plant
The Monarch Butterfly
The Cereal Box
Baby Eagles
Blackberry Plant and Bathtub
Baby Ducks
The Car Warranty
A Cavity and A Dentist
Air Mattress Drift
Falling Tree
Motorcycles and Steep Hills
A Broken Dryer
The Straight Line
Hi Santa Clause
XRays
The Blended Fudge
The Bike Helment
Medical Residency- Life Residency 
Sometimes Clouds are just Clouds
Out My Window
Cleaning Your Purse
Is Your Washer In Balance
Stretch Armstrong
I get dizzy when I have fun
Wait for me Grandma, Let's hold arms so we can stay together 

No comments:

Post a Comment