Saturday, October 15, 2005

Stories to Come!


 These are stories yet to be written up! Unfortunately I have forgotten the message on some because I didn't write them down.  They are probably in my journal somewhere.  



Gas Pumps & Inside Store
The Jello Box
Microwave Pizza
The Watermelon Plant
The Monarch Butterfly
The Cereal Box
Baby Eagles
Blackberry Plant and Bathtub
Baby Ducks
The Car Warranty
A Cavity and A Dentist
A Broken Dryer
The Straight Line
Hi Santa Clause
XRays
The Blended Fudge
The Bike Helment
Medical Residency- Life Residency 
Sometimes Clouds are just Clouds
Out My Window
Cleaning Your Purse
Is Your Washer In Balance
Stretch Armstrong
I get dizzy when I have fun
Wait for me Grandma, Let's hold arms so we can stay together 
Put your glasses back on
Firecracker in the car & the pie
oops the Road Turned
Super Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment